Monday, August 01, 2005

Another day, another blabbering

Another fun-filled day. I haven't really done anything, except change out the CD drive on the kids computer and do dishes. Other than that, it's been just another typical day. Keeping track of what the kids are watching on tv and surfing the net. So much fun, I can tell you.

I have checked out some CD's we got at garage sales over the weekend. Found out that I was too stupid, once again, to check on a couple and paid 50 cents for a couple of empty CD cases. One of the other CD's doesn't even work and yet another seemed to be some kind of telemarketing setup CD. (I didn't pay for that last one, it was in a "free" box.)

Seems that one of my sons' buddies has decided to be buddy with him, again. You see there was a big whoop-te-doo over someone getting shot with a BB gun and, of course, all of them held the others responsible and friends didn't want to be friends, and all that that entails. But, things are settling down and they are, from what I can tell, back to being friends again.

My wife and sister(step) went out earlier to take my sister(step) to an eye doctor appointment and then they had to go to my mother-in-laws house to get her truck and then do some shopping. Tomorrow is my turn - I have to take my nephew(step) to his "wart doctor" and that is about a 2 hour drive away. The only problem is taking my sister(step), who has a habit of talking. And talking. And talking. She has arguments with the tv and has no problem with talking to walls. It's not too bad, since I rag her unmercifully about getting lost in the bathroom.

Okay, everyone is now home and I need another bath.

No comments: