Thursday, August 11, 2005

New stuff

I've decided to increase my blogroll by adding in the blogs that I read on a (usually) daily basis. They are on the right side of the screen, if you are curious. Somewhat eclectic, but basically pretty good stuff. You may notice that there are no political blogs listed. Well, that's for good reason - I try to keep politics out of this blog, as much as I can. I have found that there are way too many people who will happily judge a person by the politics they keep, and will also happily call someone every dirty name in the book if the views held aren't exactly like theirs. So, I try not to bring it up, if possible. You can certainly ask, if you want. Just remember that there is much more to a person than their political views, and I will remember the same.

Maybe I'll have some interesting stuff to add later, but you never know. Tomorrow is my day to watch some stuff I have copied from tv and, considering my wife will be out of town most of the day, who knows what may happen. Heh. Like my life is that exciting.

No comments: