Monday, August 15, 2005

A good day

It's been a fruitful day. We managed to get the house we have wanted for quite some time. Well... Actually we are going to rent it for a while, until my money comes in, and then we will purchase it outright. It's not too bad, the price is under $80,000. It's in a very small town, and very old, thus the small price tag. I'm still attempting to come to grips with it, to be honest. Tomorrow, I get to see how much time I can spend on the telephone, seeing what can be changed, added, deleted, etc., at the new address. Of course, my main concern is the internet access. I would probably kill myself if I have to drop back down to dialup. I most certainly hope that it doesn't come to that, I would make a nasty corpse. I'm not all that good looking to begin with, so I know. Here's to hoping.

So, off to bed - to dream of moving, yet again. Heh.

No comments: