Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today's crap

Huh. Well, they finally got me. I just had to delete a spam from my comments. To be honest, I figured that it was only a matter of time. And I am smart enough to know that, at some future point, some other slime will put their trash up, again. I mean, how much money can outweigh the guilt, the sadness and the lack of self-esteem that doing shit like that (posting spam) causes? Damned useless, moronic, shitheaded, lowlife, no-life-having assholes is what they are. End of discussion. Period.

Okay, I know that I am not the neatest person in the world, but I really wish people would ask before they start going through my stuff. I know it looks messy, but I know exactly where everything is. When things are moved by someone else, it makes me feel bad to ask someone else where my stuff is. I guess it's either a "woman thing" or a "wife thing", I don't know. It's not that messy, like I said, and I know where things are. Oh, well, live and learn and ask, I guess.

My wife is now going through things in the basement, boxing them up and getting them set up to get moved to the new house. I have found that my best bet is to just stay out of her way. Mainly because she is hesitant about asking me to help, due to my back. I do ask her if I can help, but she tends to fall back on my medical status and rarely asks me to do anything. You have no idea how frustrating that is! Of course, I also tend to sort of jump into whatever she is doing, lift and grunt to move stuff, and then spend many hours on my back due to the pain. The main problem is that I just feel so damned useless that I could scream. Sort of like how I feel when I do something stupid, like lifting stuff I shouldn't.

Oh, the hell with it, here goes.

No comments: