Thursday, August 04, 2005

Something funny

Oh, I just HAVE to blog about something I found the other day. It deals with a website that many people have read and enjoyed, myself included. The person who has this site enjoys "saying it like it is" and, in general, having a blast by saying whatever strikes his fancy. Here's the link: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish. Yup, "the best page in the universe". What's so damned funny is that this link is about blogs and associated terms/situations. What he doesn't realize is that his entire site is a blog. He may deny it, but it's still the truth. Just something I thought I'd throw out for anyone who reads my drivel.

Anyway, I thought that it was funny and, to be honest, I enjoy reading his site. Lots of angst and fun interspersed with the madness. My kind of reading material. Heh.

That about it for today. Just a "hit-n-run" post.

No comments: