Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Missed again

Crap, I missed another day of my attempt to post each and every single day. Guess that blows my status completely out of the water. Honestly, it's not like I give a really hard crap about it, though. Heh.

Okay, yesterday was kind of explainable. We got up early so that my wife, sister(step) and nephew(step) could go to their doctor appointments (one after the other, so it was nice) and I stayed home with my son, while they were gone. I was copying files to CD, so I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing all that much, until they got home. Then we went to my mother-in-laws house and were going to take some of her grandkids to the pool with our kids. Of course, the weather was kinda flaky, so we never actually got to go into the water, so what with running back and forth (the phone at the pool was either monopolized by one of the teenagers working there or it was broke, take a guess which one I think it was) it was suddenly 7:00 pm by the time we got home.

This morning, we got up about 9:30 and wound up watching Hellboy on DVD. Pretty entertaining, even if I have never read the comic. Then, my wife and sister(step) left and went to my mother-in-laws house. Oh, they took my nephew(step) but left my son here with me. He's whining about going to the pool, but the weather outside is kinda flaky, again, so we are planning on taking the kids to the pool tomorrow. Maybe I can make myself post, sometime, tomorrow, so I can work on my "blogger status." Heh.

Okay, I'm still copying things to CD, so I am stopping here and finishing that up. Hope you are having a decent day/evening/night/whatever.

No comments: