Sunday, May 29, 2005

Oh, foggy Sunday

Sundays kinda suck, for me. I still recall my school days where every Sunday was not all that great because Monday and another start to the school week was just a little ways off. Always has been that way, as long as I can recall. I am not a "religious" person, except in ways that usually piss off those who are "religious". I have my own ideas about what is "truth" and I am always willing to listen to others spout off their ideas, as long as they are willing to listen to mine. It usually works out that I have to listen to them, but they immediately tune me out because what I say conflicts so much with their dogma and has so much more honesty in it that they cannot bear to hear it. I still don't like Sundays very much.

My wife is at my mother-in-laws house messing wife the geese and I had to call her so she could pick up some things on her way home. I should have gone with her, but I just couldn't bring myself to make myself leave the house today. I've just settled into my "corner" and vegged out. This is the most ambitious I have been all day. Actually, I am going by what my shrink has told me and I am in the process of cutting back on certain of my meds. I hope it works out okay, and that I don't get the urge to eat a bullet, like I was at one point not too long ago. If the shrink is right, I'll be able to cut back and it won't hurt me. I am trying my best, but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Take it one day at a time and keep my chin up, as hokey as that sounds.

Well, that's about it, for today. Guess I'll read some more blogs and finish up my CD burning that I started.

Yesterday was the last day of the end of your old life.

No comments: