Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Such a day, I've got

Just abso-fucking-lutely wonderful. Now I find out that I have a hiatal hernia. Shit. If you don't know what that is, it's where the opening in your diaphragm where your esophagus goes through is bigger than it should be. Thus, you have your stomach actually pushing up into your chest, just under your lungs. Dammit. Yeah, when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade, right? What the hell do you make with stomach acid? Huh? What, something like battery acid? Maybe just turn it into puke, hah? Hell.

My ISP has been down most of the day, and just recently came back up. That was not too much of a problem as my wife and sister went over to my mother-in-laws house, the kids went to school and I spent about half the day out mowing the yard. Yah, it's that big of a yard.

When I finished, and after a shower, I sat and listened to some Pink Floyd and Wings. Hey, I know what is music and that shit that is called rap is in no way to be considered as music. Music is something you sing to, not talk to. Geeze. Still, if that is what floats your boat, go for it, I'll not try to talk you out of it - I have that much respect for people, anyway. Just don't bitch at me for my opinion as to what is music and what is not. On the other hand, go ahead and bitch about my opinion, it's funny when people do.

The last day of school really sucks. Three months of "I'm bored, there's nothing to do. Can we go to wherever? Can we, huh, can we, huh, huh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!! I HAVE to go, there's NOTHING TO DO HERE!!!! WHINE!!!!!!!!!" Such fun. Something to really look forward to, that's for sure. And I'm the reincarnation of Barney Fife, too. You betcha.


Damn ISP.

Damn back.

Damn stomach.

Damn it.

English is such a stupid language.

Have fun.

No comments: