Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday Night

Yup, that's right - Sunday Night. That is, until I realized that I had spelled it "noght" in the subject line. Noght? Distant cousin to "nought" I suppose. (And how many of you just opened a spell-checker to check, eh?) Anyway, it's still Sunday night, no matter how hard I try to pretend it's not. By now, you're probably wondering why the fuss about Sunday Night, right? (Hey, at least let me dream, okay??) Tomorrow is somewhat of a busy day, what with two things happening -

1. My fourth wedding anniversary

2. My 47th birthday.

That's right, my wife set it up so that there is no freaking way in bloody hell that I can EVER forget my wedding anniversary. Not to mention that there was a earthquake on the day that we got married. Now, how cool is it that even Mother Nature gives ya a shake for your wedding day/birthday??? I remember standing outside, arms around my wife, about 6-7 hours before the ceremony, and just letting the ground sway and shake under us. Remarkable! No damage, as it was fairly small, but watching the car sway was simply wonderful.

Hey, I can't help it, I'm just weird. As much as I enjoy/hate earthquakes (sort of a love/hate relationship, you know), I used to say that I would rather go through a hurricane/tornado than a earthquake - at least you can make an attempt to run the hell away from a hurricane/tornado. Now, I think I would rather go through an earthquake than a hurricane/tornado - more of a "coolness factor" to me.

Well, I really guess I should get in a shower before the big day, tomorrow. What are you going to do tomorrow?

No comments: