Sunday, February 06, 2005

Another Week Goes By...

Gads, I love having a wife who's "crafty"! She can take the oddest things, put them together and it comes out as "art". Mainly, her beadwork is wonderful and I wish I had the energy to really put together our website to publish and sell her work. It's in the cards, it's just that the hands being dealt to me recently haven't even been worth the opening bid.

I kind of like reading other blogs and you can probably tell which two I tend to read the most regularly. The diversity is wonderful and the comments people come up with are pretty neat, too. I have made a few comments, myself, but can't tell if they have been noticed by the publishers of the blogs where I made them. Not that it really matters, since I have a nasty habit of doing what I call a "hit, shit, and run raid" wherein I make astounding comments (ya, right) and wait to see how long it takes the shit I stirred up to settle again. However, I must say that I tend to be a bit more (I HATE using this word) "conservative" in what I say, as I want to make sure that I have a way to back up my comments. Tends to be less messy, that way. Still, they can "take me on", I have ways to back up what I say. Heh.

Oh, lastly, I just wanted to tip my hat to the RIAA and congratulate them on a job well done. After all, only the most exceedingly stupid would go so far as to sue a dead woman, who never even owned a computer, for sharing music online. Hey, dudes, how does it feel to be laughed at for being so damned ignorant that you can't even tell who's dead and who's alive? Wanna go after my mom, next? After all, she's only been dead for 15 years - good for at least 3 lawsuits, you know. As long as the lawyers get their "cut", who cares, right? Fucking parasites.

I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Why don't you?

No comments: