Thursday, February 24, 2005

Another day

Yup, that's right, another day. Done and gone. Almost bedtime. Or not, as the case may be.

I had a pretty decent day, today. I used some plaster and patched a hole in the wall of the stairwell. Sister did a head-dive down the stairs and missed the turn (she wasn't hurt) and blasted a pretty decent hole, along with breaking the corner post thing. So, I finally (after about 2 months) get the gumption up and slap some plaster on it. One thing I forgot was that the plaster in the pre-mixed container is sort of on the sloppy side. I got smarter than the plaster, though - I took about 4 handsfulls and slopped them on the plastic tarp and let them air dry for a couple of hours. Presto, semi-solid plaster! Still, I will have to tidy it up tomorrow and then sand it in about 4-5 days so it won't look too sloppy.
(Word for the day, kiddies - SLOPPY! Yaaaahhhh!!)

Other than taking a power-nap, I spent the rest of the day just fooling around with my computers. Got my tablet connected, but still have to find the pen that goes with it, and installed a program that I have been meaning to install for a couple of months.

I think I'm going to go take a shower. How about you?

No comments: