Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just another day...

Yup, just another day in the life of a meanderer. I have been sitting here, working on my laptop and updating the silly thing. It's an older model and only has about 60Meg of RAM, so it's not very fast. However, I only really use it for writing, so it doesn't need to be all that fast. I am considering loading another operating system on it, but I waver on that. I have Win98SE on it and it does what I want it to, so I can't complain. Maybe just fool around with some internet programs and that's about it, really.

My wife is sitting across the room, working on some projects that have a lot to do with glass shards, boxes, and glue. One seems to be mostly done and the other seems to be completed. They look really cool, too! When I get my act together, I plan on setting up a website and start selling some of her work. I kinda/sorta have a basic template for it, but a lot will depend on how I want to accept payments and such. Damn, I wish I was one-tenth as creative as she is!

Well, I am going back to the laptop and fudge around with it for a while.

No comments: