Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's Saturday

Yah, big horking deal. It would be a much better day if I wasn't hurting so much. It's one of those type pains that when I try to blow my nose if feels like my left leg is going to explode. I think it's sciatica, but I'm not sure. I'll have to bring this up with the doctor when I go in on Monday. It's getting pretty damned old, that's for sure.

Anyway, not much has happened in the last few days. I did manage to get one item on my list of things I am getting my wife for Christmas, though. I think she'll be decently surprised with a tv to put into the bedroom. I still have to get the dvd/vhs player, but that's easy enough to do in the next couple of weeks. No big rush, is my motto. Though I have to admit that that motto has, on occasion, kinda jumped up and took a chunk out of my ass.

I finally got a power supply for my computer and took the old one and put it into my "new" play computer. Actually, I took my "good" play computer and swapped it out for my sister(step) to use. She and computers don't seem to get along too good. I think her energy is so scattered that it affects electronics that she spends time near. I mean, I can sit and surf the web with ease, but when she tries it, blooey, it starts acting up and the computer will even go so far as to reboot on its own. Then again, this is the same woman who stood on top of a computer, to kill a mouse, and squashed the poor thing.

Well, that's enough for today. I'm going to play around with my play computer and see what damage I can cause.

Have fun!

No comments: