Thursday, December 29, 2005

I think I'm still here...

Gads, what a week. Of course, I speak about the last seven days, not the calendar setup. First, I wind up in the Emergency Room on two nights in a row because of pain in my hip. I could just slap the doc, since he walked into the room and he said, "What do you want me to do?" Hell, he's the, supposed, doctor and he wants me to tell him what I want him to do. It took a while, but he finally gave me a shot and some vicodin for the pain. Of course, since I usually take methadone for pain control, the vicodin was like taking an aspirin. The second night was a bit better, since my wife tore him a new asshole and made him actually act like a doctor. He gave me a different shot that worked for about 4 days and now the pain is back. I guess I'll have to go back this evening, since I still haven't heard from the doctor about when I can get in to see her. It really sucks.

Other than that, nothing much has happened since I last posted here. Christmas came and went. I got some really cool tools and I got that "Rotozip" thing for my wife, along with some movies, a tv and a vcr/dvd combo player for the bedroom. She seemed to like it, so who am I to say otherwise? Heh.

Right now, I'm sitting here, doped to the gills and writing this so that I can try to stay awake. I would rather not take a nap, since I know that it would really mess me up, when it comes time for me to really go to bed. It's kinda hard, trying to keep my thoughts in some kind of decent order, so I can write this down without too many typos. Then again, I like my backspace key, so that helps, too.

Damn, I just can't help but to keep saying that I have a boring life. Boring, boring, boring. Playing on the computer, playing with the kids, chatting with my wife. Sad, isn't it?

Well, I think that this is all for now. Maybe something exciting will happen soon and I can really have some justification for posting here. Heh.

No comments: