Friday, January 27, 2006

Yep

Well, dammit. Just plain old dammit.

I can't believe that it's been so long since I posted here. Hell, it's not like I really have that much of a life that keeps me from posting. It's just one day after another, after all.

Oh. There is something new, after all. My wife has started homeschooling our son and she keeps pretty busy with it. I help a little, but I mostly feel like a turd, sitting there with my face hanging out and all. It's working out pretty good, though. The kid is busting his butt for his mom and he has even zipped through some stuff that comes from the GED book! For those that may not know, GED stands for General Education Diploma and that is what a lot of folks take when they don't "officially" finish High School.

Other than that, I seem to be spending most of my time either helping her with bits and pieces of the homeschool thing or on gmail.com reading e-mail and looking at "news" tidbits.

My wife just asked me if it bothered me that she has friends who want to go have coffee and chat. I have absolutely no problem with that! I enjoy the fact that she has friends and I would trust her to the absolute end. If anything, I get a small twinge of jealousy because I don't have any friends in the local area. She does, since she grew up here, but since my hometown is about a 12 hour drive away, I have yet to make any friends here. It also doesn't help that I am basically a trodlodyte and very much the "homebody" and just enjoy the family experiences.

Okay, I don't have anything else that qualifies to be spoken about, so I will end it here.

Mucho Dinero.

No comments: