Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stayin' alive??? Maybe, maybe not, hard to tell...

Holy snockerdoodles, Batman!

Boy oh boy have I let things slide. I can't really believe that it's been so long since I posted here. Damn, it's almost like ICQ - I kinda "left" that a while back and haven't been on it for so long I would have to dig old files out to find my number and all. Sheesh.

I don't know why I haven't posted, I just haven't. No special reason, that I can think of, anyway.

Well, life has still moved on for me. I am still taking my meds, in order to have a mental and physical outlook on life that doesn't suck too badly. Still messing with my computers. Oh, if anyone ever reads this - I can tell you that trying to install Windows XP on a computer which has a bad RAM stick is an experience. One you will not forget in a hurry, that's for sure.

Okay, I'm at a deadend here. Got to stop because the music I am listening to is starting to get to me.

Later.
(I hope.)

No comments: