Saturday, November 19, 2005

Still here

Well, hell. I just realized that it's been a while since I posted here. Not that anyone is reading my crap, but I think I was doing better at making entries when I was offline than I do when I am online. Shit.

Anyway...

I just got back, yesterday actually, from a trip to the VA hospital in Albuquerque. Not anything major, just the "finger up the butthole" thing to see if they want to do a G.I. test or not. Of course they do. Now I have to wait for them to schedule it. The good thing is that I asked to have it done after the first of the year, so I have plenty of time to whine and bitch about having it done. They plan on doing both the upper and lower G.I. test at the same time. Going to "meet in the middle" is my guess. I just hope that they give me the same good drugs that I had the other time I had this done.

Taking a break to go and check mail.

Okay, that was mostly a wasted trip. Just a couple of oddball things, nothing great.

Okay, that's enough for today, I'm going to try to catch up with the blogs that I have missed reading while I was offline.

No comments: