Sunday, April 24, 2005

Another post, why not?

Shit. I think that my meds are beginning to either work against one another or that I am finally becoming "used to" them. That's the way I seem to operate when it comes to medication - I either have complications from then fighting one another or my body gets so used to it that it just doesn't work as well as it did when I started it. One case I can recall is the drug Flexerill(sp?) which is a muscle relaxant. I started on that and I was loopy like you wouldn't believe. However, after about 6 months, I could pop those suckers like candy and the effect was not even as great as if they were candy. So now I don't take them anymore. Story of my life in regards to medications.

Anyway, I figured I'd take a few minutes and post here. I'm going to read a few blogs and then tear into my "play" computer and see if I can verify why it shows a 32k bad sector on the hard disk. Well, that and why the windows explorer tends to screw up, too. Crap, that means that I will have to run Norton from the CD. Oh, well, that's okay, too, I don't want to load Norton up anyway, just run the diagnostics.

And how is/was/will be your day?

No comments: