Saturday, April 16, 2005

Today's Meandering

Okay, I know I've not been updating this thing as frequently as most blogs I've seen, but I really don't care. This is my place to meander and this is were I will meander. If anyone really wants to read this, they'll just have to deal with it. I won't say I'm sorry, because I'm not. I'm not a "blog whore" who just has to post every day about every detail of my life. Even if that detail is bigger than usual. Heh.

Anyway, we have been in the market to purchase a house and it seems that our credit isn't enough to get it. We tend to purchase things with cash and haven't any credit cards. Yup, not even from a local store/gas station. We have plenty of stuff on our credit file, some not so great, of course - we're not perfect and don't claim to be (unlike some people who will smugly say that their credit is "perfect" and look down at those who have some slight blemishes on their credit - smug, nasty, self-important, useless bastards is what they are). But, what we do have on our credit is just not enough "stuff" to satisfy those money-sucking whores that call themselves "lending institutions". Not that I am all that pissed off, to be honest, but I am getting tired of paying rent when I could be paying off a place I can call home for good.
Anyone want to co-sign with me?
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!
(I slay me!)

Pain is a close, personal friend of mine - both physical and mental. Not a friend I want to have, but I manage to keep it close enough that it doesn't turn into an enemy. I classify pain with that old saying - "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer". Hey, it works for me. Even though my pain hasn't really gotten to the enemy stage, I do what I can with what I have. Medication helps, but only to a certain point. So, like I said, I do what I can.

Well, that's enough for today.

No comments: