Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Me

Okay, I guess that this needs to be told. Sigh.

I'm male, almost 47 years old, divorced and re-married, total of 4 kids (one, adopted, still at home), grew up in Arkansas, and spent some time in the United States Air Force.

I am not extremely political, but I am most certainly not apolitical. My views and comments tend to piss off the blind followers of the current political leaders and I enjoy that, since pissing them off means that my "gems of truth" have "gotten" to them and their only response is with "flames" and/or anger. It's kinda funny, though, as how they tend to put up a "source" as reliable and bias-free, but each source I put forward gets the typical knee-jerk response as being "liberal trash".

Screw it, politics only boils down to people with lots of money lying to and screwing people with little money, so there.

Oh, just to make things fair, if you want to talk to me about politics, your "sources" have to match mine - otherwise I delete your comment(s) and ignore you as you would ignore me.

To continue...

Ever since I can remember I have been an avid reader of Science Fiction. I started reading the books in the "adult section" of my hometown library about three years before I was "supposed to".

Now, I am disabled, on serious pain medications, fighting depression, and making what attempts I can at writing Science Fiction.

Anyone want to critique an example of my work? Heh. (Just when you thought it was safe to...)

No comments: